“Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
When it comes to life (and business) we sometimes don’t understand why some people are successful and others aren’t (we aren’t). We compare, blame, and even associate luck to our success or failures.
For long time I felt that I had lots of thing to offer, a huge potential inside me that I wasn’t using. Therefore, I was feeling unfulfilled. I used to blame others, my past experiences, my bad luck, etc. I was focusing on the negatives instead of the positives – and let me remind you that all experiences have their positives: my past experiences took me where I am today, helped me to grow every day, as a person and as a professional. We ALL have the potential to do whatever we want, this means that we all can make our dreams happen. However, sitting on our couch watching TV is not going to make a shift. We need to take control of our life and take action for it to happen. We need to have a clear WHY, a purpose, that drives us towards our goals. And we need to want to make the change.
We all have what we need to succeed inside. We do have to develop it in order to get there though. We do have to be willing to grow as a person in order to develop ourselves into a winner, in life and business.
Nothing worthwhile is easy – isn’t it? Have you ever wondered what is required to take yourself to the next level? I actually have. And what I realised is that the starting point is making a choice. Success is a choice. Winning is a choice. If you want to separate yourself from the rest, you just have to make choice.
I’m going to share with you three qualities I believe can take you wherever you want to go:
- Believe: believe in yourself, in what you are doing and why you are doing it. Have a crystal clear WHY and believe that you can do whatever it takes for the right reasons.
- Commitment: be committed to what you do no matter what. Do what it needs to be done, even when you don’t feel like to. Be discipline with your actions, with your goals, with your MINDSET and ownership, take responsibility. Be committed and discipline in gratitude and practice it every day.
- Attitude: have an excellent attitude and attract excellent things. Make sure you set your attitude for the day every morning and check on it along the day.
Some more I’ve been taken through recently that I do believe play an important role in our success are:
- Be passionate and fall in love with what you do every day.
- Make a difference in other people’s lives.
- Respect: yourself, those who surround you and what you have in front of you.
- Practice no matter how good you are at something and put things on perspective.
- Have the courage to give 100% even when things feel off.
- Leadership: know your why and empower others, inspire those who surround you.
- Be focused, take ownership and responsibility – no excuses.
- Bounce back: be resilient, let things go and move forward.
- Visualisation: visualise your future before it happens and take action to make it occurs.
I guess we already know most of those things, but sometimes we need to remind ourselves what requires to build the life we truly desire and deserve. Don’t be scared to dream big. Do it and take the required steps to make it happen – take action! Leave your comfort zone and find the way. As the say goes: “when there is a will, there is a way”.
So, what’s your dream? And how are you going to make it a reality?
Treat every single day with gratitude and love!
With lots of love,